I have completed my final drafts of both front cover and content pages of my college magazine. I can see that there is a clear development from the first drafts because there are a lot more details and models. I wanted to change some things concerning the use of models. As I conducted my photo shoot quite quickly and didn’t really get much chances to fully analyse the other images. Also it was difficult to get a good shot of one of the football players actually performing a volley with the football because many people were busy and it was time consuming.
Another positive feedback is that I managed to include most of the conventions of a real content page which makes my content page look more convincing. However the colour choices could have been thought about a little bit more as it looks too colourful.