These are the images of the progression of my double page spread. You may not see ,much change but I went back and done some correct to the spelling of some words as one of my peers pointed out in the feedback form. I also started small as I didn’t want to make the same mistakes as I did when creating the other pages. I tried to not place everything on the page at one because I wanted to picture the layouts first, even though I drew a previous one. I also made sure that I didn’t change anything in the magazine name at the bottom of the page because I wanted to maintain consistency throughout the pages. However, after all those changes I realised I wanted to put the artist’s image that is looking directly at the audience on a separate page.